Facebook Competitions Terms and Conditions
This document sets out the terms of participation in the countrytoys.com.au giveaway competitions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter of this Competition countrytoys.com.au (the "Promoter")
2. Entry to the Competition is open only to Australian Residents. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
3. Entry into the Competition is free.
4. Each Competition Period shall terminate according to the schedule designated in the Posting (the "Competitions Period"). The Sponsor's database computer is the official time-keeping device for this Competition.
5. Prizes include shipping to all capital cities and most regional centres within Australia. countrytoys.com.au may not be able to provide delivery to all areas, and if so, any additional charge will be at the expense of the prize winner. Please allow at least 5 working days from the date of notification for the delivery of the prizes.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. No component of the prizes can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prizes becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prizes, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
7. In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted and the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the winner being contacted, a redraw of the prize will take place.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
9. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
10. countrytoys.com.au reserve the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.